Applying Hoshin in the production processes (workstations balancing,
waste time elimination, production flexibility increasing)
- 5S (tool for creating lean production environment)
- Poka-Yoke, (failure proof working methods, and product planning)
- "Pull” systems in the production Kan-Ban, “one piece flow” design
Analysing the production flow in operation points out the unbalances
in the production which will drive the productivity and efficiency of
the production flow down. Balancing the current cycle times we can
reduce the internal lead times, reduce the Work in Process, resulting
visible production processes.
- We also can provide production work flow diagrams, and layout plans
for production startup, including material moving
equipment specification, designed for the requirements of our clients.
- Highlighting the relationship between the logistic flow and the
product-process quality; the working environment and the efficiency,
and pointing out their interaction in the day-to-day business.
Logi-Kom leads its customer to reach lean production criteria.