Workout of stock controlling system of running logistic systems,
modelling, introducing the proposed model, and user training,
- Adjusting the stock level to the required service level, or the
requirements to other departments needs.
- Introduction, and realisation of Stock reducing policies.
Tools used in the stock management:
- ABC analysis highlights the
turning speed of the goods, reflects the desired customer service
level which finally determines the necessary stock level.
- EOQ, fix interval, Fix order qty, tools help smaller firms to keep
their stock level under control
- Highly sophisticated stochastic models are able to consider random
interval random ordering qty circumstances, allowing its user to
keep the stock out risk at its possible minimum level.
- For process driven production or retailing firms we offer pull system,
KANBAN system planning and implementation.